Hyderabad Traffic Integrated Management System
Bay Datacom has been awarded to offer Facility management and Operation & Management services for HTRIMS project at Hyderabad. HTRIMS-Hyderabad traffic integrated management system project of 221 traffic signals in operation with online control from the “Traffic Command and Control Centre”(TCC) at office of the Commissioner of Police – Basheerbagh, Hyderabad.
Some of the state of art features of HTRIMS are 221 signals are enabled with Virtual loop cameras for Adaptive Traffic Control and synchronized signals. Automatic adjustment of the signal timings based on the traffic flows and Adaptive Traffic control. Automatic signal brightness control based on ambient light. Maintains of Integration in surveillance on violations. Variable Message system to alert the citizen on traffic flows and congestions. Pedestrian controlled signals.
Key Project deliverables and accomplishments
- Basic infrastructure services
- Vendor management services
- Network Management
- Physical infrastructure management and maintenance services
- Deployment of manpower as per SLA
- Facility management services
- Logging and report escalation to concerned persons including report generation
- Resolving complaints regarding traffic signals, vms, connectivity etc.
- Monitoring and management services
- Server monitoring, administration and management services
- Database administration and management services
- Storage administration and management services
- Security administration services
- Help desk services
- Service level agreement (SLA)